Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Jabberings...Part-I

I don't remember the last time I blogged. I often thought though, that I should write more often. Well i did, but mostly in my personal Diary, so that was definitely not public blogging. But I don't know why, today I found myself driven to blog. May be because ever since college + 1 year after that, my life has nowhere followed my general plan and today I feel the weight of all that pouring over me and overwhelming me in a (mildly putting) strange manner. Now I had the option of talking about all the stuffs that went out-of-plan OR I could just totally treat them as a 'bygone' and instead reflect on the 'Gyan' that I have been mulling over lately. In all honesty, both are difficult topics and an elaboration in its true sense, would probably make me so bored, that I would drop blogging for another couple of years may be. That's one of the things that has become of me lately. Investing time in a hobby sounds great under two situations:
1. When my soul feels a sudden stir and I realize I should not waste so much time of life by being unproductive.
2. When I feel completely frustated by the fact that I am definitely overworked in the weekdays and that a break is essential for me.

This blog, after sooo many ages, is thankfully not related to either. It is sort of spontaneous and Thank you God for that.

Anyone reading this post up until now, will probably guess that all I'm doing is jabbering. This blog is completely pointless and since I write what comes to my mind 'spontaneously' it is more than clear how unkempt my mind is right now. Well, still I'm posting this because you know when you don't initiate things on your own , but rather wait for things to come to you, you often waste more time than you care, so why not at least TRY to start ourselves.

So that's it... this is me... struggling with myself to just maintain my sanity sometimes. Trying to find the right ways to stand up for what I think is right. Trying to learn something that makes me feel good about me. Trying to keep those people happy who make me happy. Trying to be someone with some decent civic sense. Trying to do too many things at a time sometimes... I don't know if their are more like me, but I am trying to separate the thought and needs of my brain and body. Well, actually I had this plan for a few years now. It feels awful to put it up that way but hey, if this it it, then this it is. Besides I have no idea if anybody cares to read this blog anyway... :P....

No comments:

Post a Comment